About the IJEEEMI
The Indonesian Journal of Electronics, Electromedical Engineering, and Medical Informatics (IJEEEMI) (ISSN) is a peer-reviewed and OPEN ACCESS periodical scientific journal aimed at publishing research results of the Journal focus areas. The Journal is published by the Department of Electromedical Engineering, Health Polytechnic of Surabaya, Ministry of Health Indonesia and IKATEMI (Ikatan Elektromedis Indonesia). The role of the Journal is to facilitate contacts between research centers and the industry. The aspiration of the Editors is to publish high-quality scientific professional papers presenting works of significant scientific teams, experienced and well-established authors as well as postgraduate students and beginning researchers. All articles are subject to anonymous review processes by at least two independent expert reviewers prior to publishing on the International Journal of Electronics, Electromedical Engineering, and Medical Informatics systems which oriented on the hardware and Software system.
The scope of journal covers:
1. Analog Circuits, Digital Electronics, Electronic Design, Internet of Things, Robotics, Embedded systems, Sensors, (Wireless) Sensor Networks, Systems & Control Engineering.
2. Bioinstrumentation, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Medical electronics, Clinical engineering, Medical imaging, Rehabilitation engineering, Prosthesis & Orthotics
3. Health Monitoring Equipment, Bioinformatics, hospital information systems, document handling systems, electronic medical record systems, Organizational, economic, social, clinical impact, ethical and cost-benefit aspects of IT applications in health care
Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
Papers submitted to IJEEEMI will be screened for plagiarism using CrossCheck/iThenticate plagiarism detection tools. IJEEEMI will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism. Before submitting articles to reviewers, those are first checked for similarity/plagiarism tool, by a member of the editorial team. The papers submitted to IJEEEMI must have a similarity level of less than 15%. Plagiarism is the exposing of another person’s thoughts or words as though they were your own, without permission, credit, or acknowledgment, or because of failing to cite the sources properly. Plagiarism can take diverse forms, from literal copying to paraphrasing the work of another.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS and CLOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlikel 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlikel 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.