The Indonesian Journal of Electronics, Electromedical Engineering, and Medical Informatics, IJEEEMI, is a peer-reviewed open-access journal (e-ISSN:2656-8624). The minimum standard requirements before you submit the manuscript:
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least six pages.
- Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management. The author can use the following link to use a Mendeley Application (link).
- The citation style is IEEE (example: , , , etc.)
- Expect a minimum of 25 references primarily from international journal papers. The references must be up-to-date references (2012-2022).
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJEEEMI paper template
- Attach the cover letter and statement of originality along with the manuscript submission.
- Read author guidelines for more detail instruction
Note: If you don't follow the instructions, your submission will be rejected or postponed.Read more about Author Short Guidelines